RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Sometimes your new SUNNIES may not be quite right, so our returns are easy and hassle-free.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in the original condition within 14 days of receipt. All returned items must be unused and include all original packaging and documentation. Please complete the returns form enclosed with your order and enclose with your returned item(s). We will issue a refund, or exchange the item for a different model if preferred.
Please be aware that prescription sunglasses are a bespoke custom-made item and once ordered cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- As soon as you receive your order, please check that your sunglasses are in perfect condition and notify us immediately if there is a problem.
- If you receive the wrong product please notify us within 3 days of receipt by emailing email@example.com or telephone 0115 9331988 and we will advise you how to proceed with your return.
- If your sunglasses are received faulty please notify us within 3 days of receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 9331988 and we will advise you how to proceed with your return.
- When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using an insured delivery service.
- We do not accept liability for parcels damaged during transit, so please ensure your product is adequately wrapped.
- If returning from OUTSIDE the EU please DO NOT USE COURIER SERVICES as there will be excessive clearance fees, we will either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you. You must ensure the value on the parcel is listed as “ZERO" and you CLEARLY write "RETURNED GOODS" on the customs form and parcel itself as we will not accept parcels that incur duty charges.
- Sunnies Designer Sunglasses do not pay return postage unless an item is the wrong item or faulty.
- Please send all returns enclosing completed returns form to Sunnies Designer Sunglasses, Lesley Cree Opticians, 9b Main Road, Radcliffe on Trent, Nottingham. NG12 2FD.
- Please allow 10 days for returns to be inspected and for refund to show on your statement.
- Christmas Returns Extension. If you purchased your sunglasses for a Christmas gift between 1 November and 24 December, then they may be returned or exchanged until 8 January the following year.
All our products are subject to the Manufacturer's Warranty and, at our discretion, we will either repair or replace any faulty products within the warranty period.
This is subject to the products having been used in an appropriate manner, and us being satisfied that any faults have not been caused by misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper storing or handling. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, or scratches to lenses or frames are not covered under warranty.
In the case of a warranty claim please notify us by emailing email@example.com or by writing to Sunnies Designer Sunglasses, Lesley Cree Opticians, 9b Main Rd, Radcliffe on Trent, Nottingham. NG12 2FD outlining the reason for the claim. All warranty claims are subject to you delivering the product to us at your own expense. No compensation will be payable in excess of that received by us under the terms of the warranty given by the manufacturer.